Saturday, December 20, 2008

Russ Meyer Week: Edy Williams

Well, I misspoke when I mentioned Kitten Natividad was married to Meyer, they were just lovers. Edy Williams, on the other hand, was one of his wives. Here are some pics I scavenged.

On "The Tonight Show"


Click Image to Expand in a New Window/Tab

Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams


Edy Williams

3 comments:

SamuraiFrog said...

Edy Williams always came across as bitchy and entitled. For some reason, on her, it's an incredible turn-on. I saw her not too long ago on an old episode of Batman. That was something else.

Darius Whiteplume said...

She is pretty awful in BVotD, attitude-wise. I am surprised Meyer didn't use her more. She rather flat-chested (by Meyer standards), but she looks like she's ten-feet tall. I did not know she did a Batman. I'll have to look out for that.

Keith said...

She ticked me off in BVotD. She's hot though. I always liked her hips. That's what turned me on. Great pics of her.