Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wordy & Nerdy

Okey, this post is fueled by testosterone, mammalian glands, a shot of Jim Beam, and perhaps five beers. Cheap beers.

I like to think of myself as a feminist. That may seem odd since I post a lot of naked, some say "exploited," women here, but I feel that all people have the potential for equality. This said, I am at odds with myself. What is the conflict? Well...

I don't know what you call them; strippers, peelers, exotic dancers. Whatever. When they are good, I really like them.

Now I am not a guy who falls in love with strippers. I am completely aware of the financial transaction. I know that often the women dancing find their customers to be incredibly unappealing, even in my case, and I am the sexiest thing you ever saw (at this point, I will remind you of the first paragraph in this post).

Knowing that strippers often find their clients repulsive, I tend to over tip. $5 if they are on stage, and more than they charge for a private dance when I get one. Think of it as my personal economic stimulus plan.

What was I talking about?

Shit, I forget. This is drunk blogging in its purest form, and it is not even 6pm where I am. I'm not really a drunk, but I got off work early. Here is some gratuituos sex for all.

The eternally hot Danni Ashe



This one via Queer the Pitch. I don't think I'd want it in me, but it is certainly impressive :-)

5 comments:

Fabulastic said...

Impressive is the right word. They would do a tremendous sexual couple. Although I think she lacks that 'pasolinnean' appeal that he has.

there is nothing wrong in posting naked girls and being a feminist. See this blog: http://un-cooler.blogspot.com/

It's by a British feminist straight girl. This one is more political, but she used to have other two just with nude girls and boys.

Still, it's fun to read.

Fabulastic said...

Oh..sorry to invade... but I could not go without posting this link:

http://www.thesexcarnival.com/

It's Vivianne's blog..and you are going to love it!

Darius Whiteplume said...

Excellent, I will check them out!

lokipan said...

please, please change NOTHING about this blog!

Darius Whiteplume said...

k

:-)