Monday, June 22, 2009

But I thought the music was annoying?

Well, yes. It is a bit annoying.

You may not have figured this out, but I am not the most with-it guy around. I mean really, who says "with-it" anymore? OMG! I remember someone once saying Lady Gaga was really a man. After the Poker Face song, I thought it was possible.

I have seen some pretty fantastic trannys (trannies? tranni?), but I think Ms. Gaga lacks both the things that make famous tranny-dom possible; 1) ridiculous perfection 2) obvious maleness. She is far too high-end-of-the-normal female scale, so I am going to dismiss the rumour, and submit for your approval.



The music is still annoying. :-)

7 comments:

Tenebrous Kate said...

I fucking LOVE Lady Gaga. There--I said it. In the sorta-out-loud voice. She has SUCH an astonishingly hyp-mo-tizing ass. And... is it so terribly wrong for me not to care a lot about her plumbing? I'm... flexible. It would be a happy surprise either way :)

Darius Whiteplume said...

I am learning to like her more these days. At least her music is not about how the press and paparazzi are always after her (seems every nobody has a song like that). I also like that the music is not all saccharine and straight-laced. It has been a while since a song has had lines like "I love this record baby, but I can't see straight anymore" — so big ups for debauchery.

As for the plumbing, I could care less too, but I think if she were a man she would be far more perfect. Glamour trannys are typically so ridiculously feminine and Carmen Electra-esque... Okey, now I am remembering college. Signing off :-)

Baroque Pop Radio said...

Lady Gaga's art will age about as well as hair bands, poor folk, and Kenny Rogers. However, I will give her points for her obsession with '50s sci-fi monster movies and of course her derrière.

Son of Mad said...

Tranny, schmanny... who cares what they are when they look like that!

Keith said...

I have to admit that I do like some of Lady Gaga's songs.

sexy said...

情色貼圖,日本A片,A片下載,情色A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,微風成人,成人網站,成人光碟,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人影片,成人文章,成人小說,微風成人區,成人交友,成人文學,成人漫畫,成人遊戲,免費成人影片 ,成人論壇,愛情公寓,情色,色情網站,情色A片,色情小說,情色文學,情色小說,色情,情色視訊

Anonymous said...

gga def not a man and nother rumor beyonce dancer not man either...hot girls great ass's